- Move Left - (Swipe Left)
- Move Right - (Swipe Right)
- Jump - (Swipe Up)
- Slide/Duck/Fast dive - (Swipe Down)
- Throw Stars (Level 6 and above) - (Tap)
At certain character levels, you gain new abilities that are performed through the 5 basic controls mentioned above.
- Level 5 - Ride on the Flyer - land right on top of it. You can either time your jump precisely to land on it, or swipe down while in the air.
- Level 6 - Throw Star at the nearest enemy or breakable obstacle by Tapping anywhere on the screen
- Level 7 - Activate Star-Speed - Tap on the star-speed meter. Note, the meter must be charged at least to the first line for Star-Speed to activate.
- Level 9 - Stomp down to knock the enemies and break obstacles - Swipe Down while in the air.
Tips and Tricks
- Don't forget to upgrade your abilities to increase their duration.
- Land on top of the Flyer to ride on it.
- Slide to take down an enemy.
- Catching a rocket while riding on the Flyer will end the ride.
- Hitting an obstacle while riding on the Flyer will end the ride.
- To end the Flyer ride, do a double jump by swipe up twice.
- To perform cool in-air moves, swipe up continuously while being boosted into the air by a rocket.
- To get past the Storm when Star-Speed isn't charged, tap on your screen continuously to get a short burst of Star-Speed.
- To escape traps when Star-Speed isn't charged, tap on your screen continuously to get a short burst of Star-Speed.
- Stingers cannot harm you if you have a Shield or Star-Speed is active.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to throw a star and knock enemies or break obstacles.
- While in the air, Swipe Down to perform a Stomp to knock enemies and break certain obstacles.
- Activate Star-Speed by Tapping on the Star-Speed meter.
- Note, the meter must be charged to at least the first line for Star-Speed to activate.
- Come back to the game at least once a day to claim your Daily SurPrize item!
- When in the correct lane, in addition to swiping to the side, you can swipe up to perform wall-run.
- To perform split second jumps and evades, get very close to the obstacle before jumping or switching lanes.
- Split second evades and jumps grant you extra points.
- Performing in-air moves grant you extra points.
- Taking down enemies and breaking through obstacles grant you extra points.
- You can only throw a star when a breakable obstacle or an enemy is within range.
- Is Star Chasers available on for my device?
Star Chasers is available on all iOS devices with iOS 7.0 (or later) and Android devices with Android 4.0 (or later).
- Are there going to be more characters?
- Are there going to be more levels?
For game related matters, please email us at: